12 февруари 2008

TMI Tuesday - 12.02.2008

TMI Tuesday - 122

1. what's the sexiest gesture a person you are sexually interested can make?
Be around. :-)

2. what are 3 inevitable things about you?
- conflicts (virtually, about everything)
- stubbornness (well, some call it perseverance
)
- addictiveness (might be about anything or anybody)


3. how many types of orgasms have you experienced?
Mmm, let me see... 3. That is if we don’t count the various combinations. Should I also include mental orgasms here? :) Then 4, and the number of combinations rises dramatically.
I just thought of a 5th type - fake ones. I "had" those a couple of times too.

4. what asset do you have besides the physical and the material?
Brilliant mind, big heart and .. uhhhh, unending modesty? :-) Unfortunately all of them are beyond my control, which means they switch on and off whenever they want.
Speaking financially, that’s called high-risk assets and in my humble opinion, no matter how much you hedge, it’s going to burst - sooner or later.


5. what do you want . . . . now?
My boyfriend. Immediately!

Bonus (as in optional):describe a sexy mind.
I have no idea what this is. My guess: the mind of the person you are in love with?


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар