05 февруари 2008

TMI Tuesday - 05.02.2008

TMI Tuesday - 121

1. By what nickname(s) were you known as a child?
My name.

2. Do you have a favorite poem and, if so, what is it? Recite it (or a snippet) here, please.
No. But I have a favourite person to write “poems” about.

3. What is your greatest regret in life, something that you failed to do that you wish you did?
I don’t regret anything in my life. It might not be perfect but it’s great.

4. You are tired and hungry, but it's too late to cook. If any snack food were available to you, what would you choose and why?
Sandwiches. Always sandwiches.

5. What is the oldest item of clothing (not jewelry!) that you wear regularly and what do you love about it?
My chequered, red-and-yellow, 100%-cotton, to-wear-at-home shirt. The most comfortabe piece of clothing I ever had.

Bonus (as in optional): Name a movie or TV show that changed your thinking or behavior.
I’d love to think that television cannot change my thinking or behavior. Best movie of all times – Braveheart.


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар