31 януари 2008

TMI Tuesday - 29.01.2008

TMI Tuesday - 120

1. Would you stay in a relationship with an physically unfaithful partner?
Most probably not.

2. Would you stay in a relationship with an emotionally unfaithful partner?
Definitely not.

3. On a scale of 1-10, how important is the recognition of birthdays to you (your's, a friend's, a partner's)?
Quite, when it is of/from a close to me person.

4. When you have a "toe-curling" orgasm, do your does curl up, or down?
When I have toe-curling orgasms, my toes are the last thing I care about. So the answer is - dunno. ;-)

5. Every one has a pet peeve, tell me one of yours.
Being told what/how/when to do anything, even if it is with best intentions.

Bonus (as in optional): Name someone famous who you have no sexual interest in but would have sex with just to brag about it?
I wouldn’t have sex with anybody for the sake of bragging.


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар