10 януари 2008

TMI Tuesday - 08.02.2008


TMI Tuesday - 117

1) Do you have/ever had any dating or sex superstitions? (Wear 'lucky jeans' on first date, always light a vanilla candle, etc.) If so, what are they?
Nope. But I’ve had lots of pre-dating apprehensions – this Sept especially.

2) If you were stranded on the old deserted island, and a genie appeared who could only grant you one wish -- to bring one of the following people to join you, who would it be? Your spouse/significant other, an unrequited love or some person you've had a crush on, an old/past love, your best friend.
My significant other.


3) Tell us "weather or not" you're in the mood -- how does rain, snow, sleet, scorching heat, sweltering humidity etc. affect your libido.
In one and the same way – increase it. Scorching heat and sweltering humidity might be sweaty experiences though..


4) Are you a crying drunk, an angry drunk, a 'I'm drunk, let's screw' sort of a drinker? (And, if you do not drink -- which one of those things is the reason?)
I’m “Let me talk all night” drunk – you just can’t make me shut up.

5) Who turns you on the most & why: the activist, the author, the care-giver/healer (nurse, doctor, masseuse, herbalist, chiropractor etc.), the comedian, the educator (professor, teacher, mentor etc.), the model, the musician, the politician, the scientist?
The sailor? ;-)


Bonus (as in optional): Looking back, what's the one thing you've done which was supposed to be erotic, but didn't quite work out?
Probably there was such but I can’t remember. I can tell, however, what’s the one erotic thing I’d do, if I wasn’t so worried it actually won’t quite work out – striptease.


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар