02 януари 2008

TMI Tuesday - 31.12.2007

TMI Tuesday - 116

1. Last week was "The Most Wonderful time of the Year", but what are your favorite 2007 memories?
Countless hours on the beach this summer, 3 weddings and meeting one special person in Sept. Not in this order exactly.

2. What is the best thing you learned in 2007?
International Finances, Bank Accounting, Trade Law, Financial Analysis… Kidding of course. (But yes, I did study them all.) Best things I learnt in 2007 are two:
- I can deal with and be good at much more than I thought (from professional point of view);
- After all, there is a person in this world (a real one :) I’d gladly love. Then I learnt his name.

3. On a scale of 1-10, how good was your 2007?
11

4. What is your wish for 2008? What is your wish for someone else for 2008?
I’ve got everything I want. There’s probably just one wish I have – to be April already.

5. If you knew that you were going to die in 2008 what one thing would you do?
I am not going to die in 2008.

Bonus (as in optional):Do you make New Year's resolutions? What is/are your's for 2008?
I usually don’t but I got one for this year – to quit smoking. And I am on the way to it.


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар